Managing Personal Finances
Life stage planning:
- One of most common situation is we are busy in routine time bounded schedules.
- Generally it is observed that during routine work, an Individual focuses too much on short term goals, depending on his age and neglects/not able to visualize long-term goals till an Individual’s life expectancy.
- The need of hour is that an Individual needs to pause for a moment and realise professional, personal family goals like Self-development, Promotions, Buying car, Buying house, Planning for Kid 1 and or Kid 2, then there is spiral commitment for kids education, kids marriage and MOST IMPORTANTLY an Individual’s RETIREMENT planning and creating wealth.
- As age progresses, my earnings will grow along with increase in commitments, expenses and risk of health.
- To put above situations in perspective