Legal and Statutory Compliance
Financial organizations worldwide are facing the impact of higher instability, regulatory & uncertain business pressure on them to make their bottom-line more sustainable. In addition to this, they also need to work around a platform to improve processes and ensure financial stability. At Dev Mantra, we share a common goal: to create a world-class finance organization. In today’s economy, that means more than a competent and effectual finance organization. To achieve high performance in a demanding global marketplace, organizations are looking to their finance function for insights that will drive business improvement.
Compliance under the Companies Act, 2013 & Legal Contracts
- Professional Certification and Filing for various Forms with ROC.
- Minutes Book Updation as per secretarial standards.
- Preparation of various Notices, Extract of resolution, etc.
- Updation of Statutory Registers.
- Coordinating with Company Secretary for issue of any required reports.
- Issue of Shares and letters of allotment and various other filings with the ROC with professional certification.
- Preparing checklists for compliances for Company law.
- Guidance in terms of amendments in Company Law.
- Master Service Level Agreements between the Foreign and Indian Entities.
- Other business contracts